Thursday, July 10, 2008

I was mentioned in the Columbus Dispatch today

First of all.......This is a picture of the back of my chair.My husband bought me replacement seats for my directors chair that I use at shows.He also got some fabric pieces.This was all the way back at X-mas time.He had planned on cutting out the letters and using other materials, like beads and stuff, to decorate the chair.He PLANNED.It was a nice idea that he never completed.So I did it myself.
Anyhow,I met a real nice lady at Comfest(Molly).She had me contact Kristy Eckert at the Dispatch.Kristy said my bags were "super cute… fun, funky" and took my business info.She put me in a portion of her article in todays paper.SUPER COOL!!!!
Thanks Kristy!!!!! :0) Thanks Molly!!! ;0)
Check it out....
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/life/stories/2008/07/10/1AA_TILYOUDROP10.ART_ART_07-10-08_E3_3EAMV0R.html?sid=101

1 comment:

Annabelle said...

That is so great. Free publicity never hurts.

Congrats!